Sunday, September 7, 2014

Weekly Playlist!

Hey everyone! This week's theme is guilty pleasures! I'm a sucker for 90's music and I'm not sorry, but there's also a lot of current music on here too. Suggestions for this playlist were taken from friends and family members, so credit is not entirely mine this time.... Enjoy!

Note- Playlists will always be 20 songs of varying genres unless otherwise noted, and will come out on Sundays. 

1: **Wannabe- Spice Girls

2: Bye Bye Bye- N'sync

3: I Knew I Loved You- Savage Garden

4: Every Time We Touch- Cascada  

5: Mmm Bop- Hanson

6: Genie in a Bottle- Christina Aguilera

7: Shake it Off- Taylor Swift

8: Problem- Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea

9: **What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction

10: **I'll Be There For You- The Rembrandts

11: Let's Get it Started- The Black Eyed Peas

12: Lightning- The Wanted

13: Throw Your Hands Up- Jump 5

14: **Man! I Feel Like a Woman!- Shania Twain

15: **We R Who We R- Ke$ha

16: Like a Prayer- Madonna 

17: I Want it That Way- Backstreet Boys

18: Womanizer- Britney Spears

19: Girl Next Door- Saving Jane

20: Super Bass- Nicki Minaj

**My top five picks for the week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment