Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Young Guns INTERVIEW (VWT 2016)

By: Summer Hartley


Hey guys! 

Soooooo I know we've been a bit inactive this summer, but it all comes with good cause! We've been planning some really exciting things for the future in terms of Shuffle Beat Music and what it will become in the future. That being said, I myself will be extremely active for a bit as I just attended Vans Warped Tour and interviewed 16 BANDS. Every couple of days I will post a brand new interview, so make sure to stay updated on Shuffle Beat Music and look out for those!

This first interview, however, is a band that I've loved for years. Young Guns was travelling the US on this year's Warped Tour in preparation for what's in store for their future. I sat down with Gustav and talked about it all while also having a good laugh or two. 


(Also, I apologize for any background noise that covers up the talking, the trailer we were in was right next to two of the main stages and other interviews were going on. I tried to get rid of as much as possible!)

Make sure to check out their new album, "Echoes", when it releases September 16th. Visit them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and tell them Summer sent you. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment