Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review: Tales Told by Dead Friends by Mayday Parade

Review by: Hailie Vanisi

Mayday Parade has been a band that I've been listening to for almost 2 years and I always knew this album existed but just thought "it's they're old stuff it's probably not very good." I was so wrong. I definitely think this is one of their best albums. Like always it was super hard to choose 3.
         

The Last Something That Meant Anything: This song was simple and very personal. It wasn't in the usual quiet arrangement of a lot of sad/emotional songs, but it wasn't really heavy, which I really enjoyed. I would totally put this on my rainy day/sad songs playlist. I also really think this is one of my favorite Mayday songs.
        

Just Say You're Not Into It: As soon as I heard this song I just fell in love. There's so much to love about it. It's one of those songs where you can just feel the emotion in the way vocalist (Derek Sanders) sings the lyrics. I really can't describe how much I love this song and I would definitely recommend listening to it.
          

When I Get Home You're So Dead: I've heard this song before, but the newer version and I definitely prefer this one. I think this one had a more raw vibe to it which I personally really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment